- Elders looking for a living environment with healthcare and services adapted to their evolving needs
- Couples with different needs who despite the changes in their health condition, want to continue to live in the same establishment.
WHAT IS A RETIREMENT HOME WITH CONTINUUM OF CARE?
- A residence which offers a full continuum of care across the extensive variety of senior housing, from independent living to assisted living to long-term care. This allows a couple living in an apartment, with one of the two individuals needing more care, to live under one roof in adjacent buildings so that the changing needs could be met.
- Dynamic lifestyle
- Safe environment for people with reduced mobility
- Leisure areas in function of the residents’ capacities, respecting their own pace and their health condition.
- Dining room adapted to the residents’ needs.
- Accommodation services