- Elders in need of assistance for cognitive impairment. As Alzheimer’s disease or any other form of dementia progresses, the level of care and assistance a person requires will increase.
WHAT IS A SPECIALIZED RESIDENCE FOR ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE?
- A nurturing and stimulating environment where comfort and security are an integral part of everyday life.
- Apartment or room adapted to the needs of each individual or couple where one of the partners shows symptoms.
- A facility with specialized medical personnel trained specifically for caring for those with memory impairment.
- Activities favoring cognitive stimulation