- 65 years and older
- Individuals searching for a residence with all the services they would find in a hotel
- An environment conducive to sports and social activities
- A clientele wanting to fully enjoy life and put aside the burden of maintaining a house
WHAT IS A RESIDENCE FOR AUTONOMOUS PEOPLE :
- Dynamic lifestyle
- Functional apartment, with all the commodities, from a studio apartment to a 4 ½.
- With services such as : pharmacy, banking counter, cleaner, convenience store, convivial dining room, transportation, medical clinic, house cleaning.
- Safe environment : camera surveillance, service personnel at reception
- Leisure areas : cinema, bistro, pool, outside playground, gym, library, conference room, virtual golf, bowling alleys
- A variety of services under the same roof
- Average monthly cost of these apartments vary from $1,000 to $2,500